terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016

What´s your favorite Pets and why ?

"Winner´s of the event People Sturday class

1."My favorite animal is the tigress, because i look like her, strong,fearless and fierce. I like it because is so natural beauty, graceful and more also has thirst fierce.The Tigress bite without no one knows and is a shadow of debt my favorite pet." - Stephanie Progetti

2. "I love cats and dogs, because they are so cute." - ?

3. I love cats, because they are so beautiful,calm and cute. - ?

4.(Was made in Portuguese) "I like very much animals and Pets!, but what i like more are puppies,because i think they are cutes more the each others pets.I have a dog with 6 years and i have him since was a baby. I love him so much!The name of him is Charlie, and his breed is Shitzu.- Bianca

 

Congratulacions to all winners. 

 

 

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário